We adhere to security standards in gathering, using, and safeguarding any information you provide while registering to our products and services. Please read the "Terms and Conditions" carefully before using the Website, products and services. Your use of our website, products and services shall signify your acceptance of this "Terms and Conditions".
(1) The information you provide when you register for our products and services will be used to communicate to you via EMail and WhatsApp, the Math Hour Meeting Invites, Random Walks Newsletters, and other details for which you have subscribed for.
(2) Data Collection - Our products and services do not automatically collect any information from your computer.
(4) Public Forums - We use WhatsApp Group for discussions among the students/parents/teachers. Sharing of information in those groups is done at your own risk.
(5) Meeting Content - The math sessions we conduct on The Math Hour and other initiatives are recorded and posted on our YouTube channel. Participants audio, video and annotations are part of the recording.
(6) User Data Retention - User data is retained as long as they are subscribed/registered to our services. Once unsubscribed, the corresponding user data are kept in the system for a period of 1 year.
(7) EMails - Email or other communication sent to us, may be retained to process them and respond to them.
(1) Unless explicitly mentioned otherwise, all information contained in our website, products and services are proprietary property of Dhimath, and may not be copied, reproduced or modified in any way without obtaining prior written permission from Dhimath.
(2) The use of our website, products and services is solely for personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the same other than for personal purposes is prohibited.
(3) On subscription/registration, we may contact you through WhatsApp or EMail for providing the information regarding our services and products.
(4) Most of the services and products we offer are free of cost, unless explicitly mentioned in our website. However we provide options for users to contribute whatever amount they want for availing the free services. These contributions are non-refundable.
(5) It is your responsibility to provide accurate and complete information while registering/subscribing to our products and services. Inaccurate or incomplete data (like Phone and EMail) will result in failure of Email and WhatsApp message delivery.
(6) You are advised to use our website, products and services at your own risk. In no event Dhimath will be liable to you for any damages whatsoever resulting from the use of our products and services.
For any queries, reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) For all the paid courses, a refund can be requested at any point of time, if you are not completely satisfied with the course, or if you are not able to continue the course due to any reason. The amount refunded will be based on the number of sessions completed. Refund request has to be sent to email@example.com